Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Inspector Mechanical, Job Group “H”– 1 Post (Advert No. 15/2022)
Duties and Responsibilities
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the close supervision and guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail
i) Preparing drawings and designs for manufacture and fabrication of tools, equipment and machine/plant/Motor vehicle components;
ii) Repairing and preparing maintenance schedules for vehicles and plant machinery.
iii) Performing any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor
Requirement for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:–
i) Be in possession of a Diploma in mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution in Kenya;
ii) Be registered by Engineers Registration Board of Kenya as a Graduate Engineer
How to Apply
Duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
P.O BOX 90–10100,
All applications (hand delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 20th January 2022 at 5.00pm
Download County Government of Nyeri Employment Form for all Vacancies.
1. Shortlisted candidates will be required to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution during the interviews. They will be required to provide valid compliances which includes;
▪ Good Conduct
▪ Higher Education Loans Board
▪ Tax Compliance
▪ Ethics and Anti–Corruption
▪ Credit Reference Bureau.
2. Interns who have served or are currently serving in the County Government of Nyeri and fulfils the requisite requirements for appointment are encouraged to apply.
3. Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and cellphone.
4. The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should be reported to the police or to the County Public Service Board. You can use our cellphone numbers: 0745342000 / 0733977003