Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Superintending Engineer (Electrical), Job Group “M”– 1 Post (Advert No. 11/2022)
Duties and Responsibilities
i) Designing of electrical/ electronic engineering services in government buildings and construction works;
ii) Repairing and maintaining of electrical/electronic installations in airports, waterworks, offices, workshops, conference complexes and other government facilities;
iii) Undertaking projects; preparation of specifications for new equipment; and processing of tenders for electrical/electronic installation work.
iv) Performing any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Requirement for Application
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:–
i) Served in the grade of assistant Engineer I (Electrical) or a comparable and relevant position in the public service for at least three (3) years or six (6) years in a comparable position in the private sector;
ii) Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a recognized institution in Kenya;
iii) Been registered by Engineers Registration Board of Kenya;
iv) Current valid annual practicing licence from the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya
v) Corporate membership with the institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK);
vi) Project development and management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
How to Apply
Duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
P.O BOX 90–10100,
All applications (hand delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 20th January 2022 at 5.00pm
Download County Government of Nyeri Employment Form for all Vacancies.
1. Shortlisted candidates will be required to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution during the interviews. They will be required to provide valid compliances which includes;
▪ Good Conduct
▪ Higher Education Loans Board
▪ Tax Compliance
▪ Ethics and Anti–Corruption
▪ Credit Reference Bureau.
2. Interns who have served or are currently serving in the County Government of Nyeri and fulfils the requisite requirements for appointment are encouraged to apply.
3. Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and cellphone.
4. The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should be reported to the police or to the County Public Service Board. You can use our cellphone numbers: 0745342000 / 0733977003