Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Veterinary Officer, Job Group ‘L’– 5 Posts (Advert No. 4/2022)
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:–
i) Undertaking disease control activities such as disease search, vaccination and enforcement of livestock movement regulations;
ii) Participating in the training of stakeholders in vector control programmes;
iii) Treating sick animals;
iv) Advising on good veterinary practices;
v) Collecting data and preparing reports on animal health, products and markets;
vi) Providing advice on animal breeding and welfare, undertaking Post–Mortem examination and other diagnostic tests.
vii) Performing any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor
Requirements for appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:–
i) Have a Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine (BVM) Degree from a recognized institution in Kenya.
ii) Be a member of a registered professional association representing the interests of veterinary surgeons.
iii) Be registered by the Kenya Veterinary Board and be retained in the register.
iv) Be licensed by the KVB with a valid practising license.
How to Apply
Duly filled Employment Form together with the required documents should be sent or hand delivered to:
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
P.O BOX 90–10100,
All applications (hand delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 20th January 2022 at 5.00pm
Download County Government of Nyeri Employment Form for all Vacancies.
1. Shortlisted candidates will be required to comply with Chapter Six of the Constitution during the interviews. They will be required to provide valid compliances which includes;
▪ Good Conduct
▪ Higher Education Loans Board
▪ Tax Compliance
▪ Ethics and Anti–Corruption
▪ Credit Reference Bureau.
2. Interns who have served or are currently serving in the County Government of Nyeri and fulfils the requisite requirements for appointment are encouraged to apply.
3. Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and cellphone.
4. The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should be reported to the police or to the County Public Service Board. You can use our cellphone numbers: 0745342000 / 0733977003