Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MARKETING OFFICER ROLE
We are looking for a competent individual to fill the position of a Marketing Officer.
MARKETING OFFICER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• To monitor evolving business landscape, gather insight to help develop and improve existing products & services.
• To establish positioning, identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
• To lead the execution of marketing programs end to end, leveraging internal support, and driving collaboration.
• Analyze customer insights, customer trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
• Work in partnership with the creative team to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public facing communications including print, digital and video assets.
• Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensure alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
• Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams and communicate with the leadership on marketing programs, strategies and budgetary implication.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE MARKETING OFFICER JOB
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or any other business-related field
• A minimum of five (5) years’ work- experience in a middle management marketing role
• Experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns.
• Graphic design qualification and skills would be an added advantage.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Good listening and analytical skills
• Keen eye for details.
Expires on January 31st, 2022