Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the first hospital in East Africa to be accredited by the Joint Commission International from the USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will report to the Nurse Manager.
- Leads the team in development, implementation and monitoring of unit based clinical policies and procedures;
- Guides nurses in the assessment of patient care needs and the planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing interventions;
- Identifies learning needs of the nurses and assumes responsibility for development and implementation of unit based in-service programs for all nursing staff;
- Makes daily rounds of all patients in the unit while reviewing patient allocation to determine correct patient assignment to the nurses;
- Ensures that all documentation related to patient care is done as well as ensure that staff are familiar with the documentation policy;
- Participates in the Nursing Division Nursing Quality Assurance audit program;
- Guides nursing staff in initiation of and participation in Hospital-wide as well as Unit-based nursing research projects;
- Ensures a monthly report of learning activities and spot checks are submitted to the relevant entities on time;
- Takes lead in unit based continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) projects
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the Kenya Nursing Council
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery
- Minimum of continuous five (5) years midwifery experience in a maternity Unit
- Certified in Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO)
How To Apply