Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the role:
BURN is looking for a Financial Modelling Specialist who will work with the Senior Management and the Finance Team to analyse the organisations revenues and expenses and give a forecast of the numbers to guide the Senior Management team on spending decisions in the future. The core focus of the role will be to create complex financial models to ensure the business is maximizing returns and opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create and develop complex financial models to support the BURN group in maximizing opportunities
- Maintain and improve the corporate financial model and other financial models in cooperation with the CFO and department heads
- Support modelling in other departments
- Incorporate other financial models to understand their impact on corporate financial model
- Identify and research variances
- Create and analyze different financial scenarios
- Active role in the budgeting process
- Carry out monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Other ad hoc analysis
- Exceptional Knowledge of Excel and/or other modeling tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft NAV ERP
- 5 years’ experience in Financial Modeling in an international environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- A Master’s degree in Finance and/or CFA would be an added advantage
How To Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees).