Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others;
- Ensuring contracted suppliers comply with Equity Bank’s Engineering and Maintenance policies, procedures,processes and standards
- Ensuring minimal disruption of business by facilitating repairs within agreed resolution timelines.
- Maintenance and updates of comprehensive database for all Bank’s equipment and facilities
- Project management, oversight and coordination of the work of contractors and other stakeholders
- Setting appropriate equipment service intervals by review of equipment manufacturer recommendation, failure patterns and target performance with relevant functional Engineers
- Planning and scheduling maintenance activities for the Bank’s equipment and machinery; development and implementation of annual maintenance plans for generators, Air conditioners, fire equipment.
- Implementation of the planned preventive maintenance activities and issuing of daily/weekly and monthly performance updates to my supervisor
- Routine inspections to identify repair and maintenance needs
- Ensuring work delivered by contracted external parties conforms to the required standards
- Development of cost and time estimates of planned maintenance work
- Continuous improvement of planning, scheduling, purchasing, storing, data management and job reporting
- Collaboration with relevant functional engineers to schedule manpower and resources to deliver most optimal productivity and maintenance outcomes
- Provision of technical input to users and procurement to assist in purchase of the best/reliable equipment in the market while optimizing the value of money.
- Bachelor’s Degree Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or related course
- Experience in engineering and facility maintenance planning work
- Excellent knowledge of preventive maintenance scheduling and implementation
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate and maintenance planning programs
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
Closing Date: Jan 11, 2022