Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for an Executive Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to our Country Manager.
Key responsibilities & deliverables;
- Manage calendar of Executives in Jiji
- Arrange and coordinate meetings of the Country Manager
- Arrange for all travel logistics of Jiji Executives from ticketing, accommodations, meals, airport transfers and insurance where applicable
- Apply and keep up to date permits and other work related documents of Jiji Executives
- Be the first point of contact between the Executives and internal staff, visitors etc.
- Ensure executives office is always stocked which includes stationery, refreshments, equipment’s are well maintained etc.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Any other duties assigned
Academic Qualifications and Skills
- 6 months and above experience as an Executive PA
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, extremely organized and able to work in a fast paced, high pressure and high-volume environment
- Go-getter; comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding scope of responsibilities.
- Must have ability to work independently and to prioritize assignments
Why work for us
- Fast growing multinational company with fast career growth
- Work with a team of young brilliant minds
- Staff transport to and from work
- Monthly TGIF (Thank God it’s Friday), monthly Out of office parties for best performances
- Work culture that fosters performance while enjoying your work
Send us your detailed resume to email@example.com with the subject line Executive PA.