Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JHIL017
Position: Actuarial Analyst
Employment Terms: Permanent & Pensionable
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Actuarial Analyst within Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Manager Actuarial and Risk and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
To Evaluate and provide advice to Jubilee Health Insurance Company regarding, product development and pricing activities, Risk modelling, Reserving, Data Analytics, adequacy of reinsurance arrangements and compliance with related statutory and regulatory requirements.
Providing advisory on the insurer’s actuarial and financial risks.
Evaluating and providing advice on risk modelling and use of internal models, as applicable.
Providing guidance on the selection of key actuarial assumptions.
Pricing of insurance contracts.
Product development and Product reviews and advisory.
Supporting on data analytics
Scenario and sensitivity testing.
Providing guidance on adequacy of reinsurance arrangements.
Developing and tracking pricing actuarial analytics.
Maintaining and developing effective actuarial reports of historical performance.
Maintaining and distributing actuarial reports.
1. Strong analytical and problem–solving skills
2. Financial modelling ability
3. Reporting skills
4. Project Management
5. Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
6. Ability to prioritize & deliver within set timelines
7. A team player with strong customer focus
8. An undergraduate degree in Actuarial, mathematics or statistics
9. Passed at least 6 actuarial exams from the Institute of Actuary or Society of Actuary
10. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages, SQL/R/Python language
At least 3 years of relevant experience especially in actuarial and analytics.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 18th January 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.