Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cascade Company Limited is the Home for Urban and Continental dishes located in Thika town offering quality, delicious and affordable meals, catering services and training.
The ideal candidate serves to drive Cascade vehicles in line with the Company’s policy.
- Driving vehicles as authorized
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicles
- Detecting and report malfunctioning of vehicles system
- Maintain records of vehicles
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle
- Overseeing safety of the passengers and or goods therein
- Maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle
- Ensuring adherence to or observations of traffic laws
- Reporting any incidents to police and/or the office immediately they occur
Qualifications and Requirements
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Mean Grade D+ or its equivalent qualification
- Vast Knowledge in Hospitality Management specializing in Food Production or any other related field will be an added advantage
- Valid Driving License free from any current endorsements and valid for any of the classes of vehicles which the Officer is required to drive
- Defensive Driving Certificate from Automobile Association (AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule, ability to take work instructions and attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Company Driver – Hospitality) to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 17th January 2022.