Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The HSBS Group is a professional international consultancy firm with a combined 45 years of
entrepreneurial, management, teaching, and business start–up experiences. The team works with
organizations and individuals to provide a practical approach to challenges and opportunities while
focusing on results.
The HSBS Group is seeking to find suitable candidate to fill the position of a Debt Collector in its Nairobi
office. The interviews will be ongoing as applications are received.
JOB TITLE: DEBT COLLECTOR
The Debt collector will be responsible for contacting debtors, sending demand letters and field Visit
Candidates must be able to skip trace successfully with minimal information such as ID, able to keep
time lines a. past debt collection experience will be added advantage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Regularly communicate and provide management with updates regarding account status;
recommend changes if needed,
• Continual outbound calling to debtors and their referees to obtain new leads on customer /
• Effectively use all Internet databases and phone tools in order to locate customers.
• Skip Tracing of customers and/or other parties to identify last known address to locate the
clients collate. or customer.
• Attempting verbal contact with our client’s customer, references, relatives and associates via
• Frequent communication with debtor to ensure all they make their payment without further
Minimum Qualifications for debt collection intern:
• Certificate, Diploma or degree in any Business, Accounting, Finance or related filed
• Strong negotiation and communication Skills
• Experience with debt collection legislations will be an added advantage,
• Good organizational skills,
• Effective time management skills / ability to multi–task efficient’,
• Professionalism and business savvy,
How To Apply
If you believe you have the relevant skills and qualifications send your curriculum vitae to
email@example.com. Interview will be on a rolling basis. Indicate your last salary and
place of residence.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
The HSBS Group is an Equal opportunity employer.