Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Reporting to: Senior Finance Officer Reconciliation
Department: Finance Location: Nairobi
Grade: Band 5
Terms of Contract: 3 Years (Renewable)
Kimisitu Sacco Ltd Overview
Kimisitu Sacco is one of the fastest growing Tier-1 Deposit Taking Saccos in the region. The Sacco was registered in 1985 and is regulated by the SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority of Kenya). Over time, the Sacco has grown its asset base to over Kes.7.6B with membership of 13,000 members drawn from 400 employer organizations, Corporates and businesspeople. We serve members drawn from all corners of the country, African continent, and diaspora.
Kimisitu Sacco draws its’ membership from Individuals employed in International Organizations, NGOs, Embassies and Reputable Organizations. Corporate entities, Investments groups and Chamas also form part our membership.
Kimisitu Sacco is seeking to recruit a dynamic, self-driven, and result-oriented individual to join our team in our fast paced, modern work environment, to fill the above position:
You will prepare, provide, and maintain accurate revenue data, while updating and monitoring accounts receivables for timely and efficient collection in line with policies, processes, and procedures to achieve Sacco’s overall objectives
- Receipting of deposits and cheque payments from members daily
- Updating of bank transfers to members’ accounts and organizations
- Maintain cheque deposits register and ensure safe keeping of cheques
- Offer customer service regarding individual remittances
- Prepare cheques for Banking
- Manage Mobile Banking platforms and reconciliation of M-Pesa account daily
- Follow up on new member registration.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge: Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or its equivalent
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience working in a similar position
- CPA (II) holder or ACCA, ACA qualifications (MUST)
- Computer proficiency in ERP, IFRS
Personal Attributes required for this role:
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- A team player
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to details
- Strong work ethic and great organization and planning
- Proactive and Innovative
Direct Reports to this Role:
- All departments
- Regulatory authorities- KRA, UFA, NSSF, NHIF
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link http://www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/finance-officer After filling the data form, proceed and Send an Application Letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. To be considered for this role your application must be received by C.O.B on Tuesday, 11th January 2022. Clearly state the subject of the email as Finance Officer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kimisitu SACCO never asks for money in return for advancement in any recruitment process. If you are ever asked for a fee, please report to Kimisitu SACCO on 0709 136000 or email@example.com.
Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.
Kimisitu Sacco is ISO 9001:2015 certified.