Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position(s) Four – Medical Officers
M.P Shah Hospital is looking to recruit professional, and evidence driven person for a vacancy in the Medical Officers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attending and managing acute paediatric cases and emergencies in the Outpatient center strictly following the set policies, procedures and protocols of the Hospital.
- Provide efficient and effective assessment and management of the department’s patients following accepted professional guidelines for patients in the inpatient setting and ED.
- Work with other Team members to mutually agree on work schedules and waiting list management processes, in consultation with the Head of Department.
- Conduct regular ward rounds and ward work at a time that facilitates efficient patient flows and meets treatment objectives.
- Carry out investigative and treatment procedures within the Organization where possible.
- See and advise on inpatients referred by hospital specialist colleagues for assessment, within a
timeframe appropriate to the clinical circumstances.
- Be responsible for the referral of any patient under your care for specialist treatment when
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records for all patients seen.
- Provide verbal advice to other doctors on telephone for assistance.
- Ensure that discharge summaries are completed by the team, ideally at time of discharge but otherwise within 24hrs of discharge.
- To orientate/train the department staff on policies, procedures & standard work practice including JCI, ISO &Kaizen.
- Any other official tasks or duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements
Bachelors of Science in Medicine and Surgery
KHPB License and Registration
Minimum 1-year relevant experience
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates in the above position are encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters by Clicking Here on or before 15th Jan 2022.