Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At the M.P. Shah Hospital School of Nursing, we are committed to providing excellent education and research opportunities. We are looking to recruit ambitious and career driven persons for the following positions due to expansion of its services in the College of Health Science.
Senior Lecturer (1 – Position)
Reporting to the Principal, the Senior Lecturer will provide training in both basic and post basic courses in class and in the Clinical areas. The job holder will also participate in the training of nurses already in service and mentorship of students and lecturers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Chief Nursing, contribute to the development of learning and teaching strategies Participate in the development and review of curricula, policies, guidelines and protocols for nurse training at the national level, Nursing Council of Kenya or Ministry of Health.
- Develop links with external contacts such as other educational, employers and professional bodies to foster collaboration and participate in networking with industry and sourcing industrial attachments, departmental projects and function
- Collaborate and establish relationships with research and academic institutions and lecturers to build knowledge base and improve teaching methods
- Develop and apply innovative and appropriate teaching techniques and material which create interest, understanding and enthusiasm amongst students.
- Responsible for quality, audit and evaluation of outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and ensuring feedback is given
- Mobilise resources to ensure sustainability of courses in critical care nursing and contribute to the
process of securing funds for research or scholarly projects
- Coaching and Developing Others: Working closely with HR and relevant stakeholders, establish systems to attract, develop, engage, manage performance, retain lecturers and create an environment where they can realize their full potential and contribute to the delivery of an exceptional and superior student experience in addition to other divisional and organizational goals.
Qualifications & Requirements
Bachelor of Science in Nursing and post basic training in a speciality field
At least 8 years work 3 of which should have been in teaching
Experience in coaching and mentoring learners
Knowledge in research methodologies
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates in the above position are encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters on or before 15th Jan 2022.