Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position(s) Six – Senior Registrar
M.P Shah Hospital is looking to recruit professional, and evidence driven person for a vacancy in the Senior Registrar – Paediatrics (2 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attending and managing acute paediatric cases and emergencies in the Outpatient center strictly following the set policies, procedures and protocols of the Hospital.
- Attending to Paediatric emergencies and acute illnesses in the emergency & outpatient department.
- Managing paediatric cases on the paediatric ward, newborn unit, NICU/ PICU with the consultant and paediatric intensivist/Neonatologist.
- Supervising junior doctor’s work, reviewing patients they see and giving advice regarding their management.
- Conducting Ward rounds with the Consultant on call
- Provide advanced resuscitation to paediatric cases when required.
- Providing Clinical education and communication to patients and caregivers.
- Keep updated patients records in regard to acute or chronic illnesses, surgical procedures and other significant clinical encounters such as allergic conditions.
- Ensure all necessary documentation as required is done in a timely manner and recorded as per the Hospital policies.
- Prepare medical reports as may be necessary or requested.
Qualifications & Requirements
A Master’s Degree in Paediatrics and Child Health from a recognized University.
A Certificate of Registration from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
A valid practicing license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
Valid BLS & EPLS certification.
Up to date knowledge of paediatric drug prescription standards and online prescription systems.
Excellent communication and problem solving skills, patient and calm.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates in the above position are encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters by or before 15th Jan 2022.