Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Purpose and Key responsibilities
Reporting to the Team Leader Partnership & Digital Operations, the role holder will be responsible for administration of group life and credit life business
- Reconcile member details with existing data whenever there are changes to scheme membership e.g. changes in salary, addition or exit of scheme members
- Ensure that primary reconciliations of payments, payables and receivables between the client and related parties with respect to premium, commissions and administration fees is done.
- Ensure that for the primary reconciliation above, there is a formal sign off from the client and related parties
- Prepare costing schedules for new entrants/exits/new declarations/ refunds, raise the respective debit/credit and communicate to the underwriting and finance teams as per set SLAs
- Prompt processing of medical requisition forms for members above the free cover limit
- Support retention of business by adhering to the set SLAs and TATs
- Promote relationship management with the clients
- Ensure accuracy in costings and debit/credit notes
- Follow up on timely premium payment from the clients
- Follow up on timely Administration Fee payment by the related parties
- Prompt handling of queries from the client and related parties
- Prompt processing of supplementary costings
- Prompt communication of costings (i.e. new entrants, revised salaries & exits)
- performOther duties as may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Scorecar
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Professional studies in insurance – AIIK or ACII