Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Retail Banking Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Relationship Manager – Personal Banking
Reporting To: Branch Manager and Head of Personal Banking
Overall Job Purpose
The Relationship Manager – Personal Banking will be primarily responsible for servicing and managing client relationships in Personal Banking by engaging them, identifying their needs and providing them with the appropriate solutions from the entire range of HF Banking products. Driving profitable revenue and volume growth from their portfolio with a focus on new acquisition, deepening of existing customer relationships and cross sell thereby increasing customer share of wallet with the Bank.
• Provide High Net Worth (HNW) clients with personalized service so as to develop close relationships, achieve maximum profitable contribution for the client and the bank, and build client loyalty.
• Identify financial and non-financial requirements of HNW clients by conducting financial needs analysis.
• Ensure clients are aware of all the Privileges & Solutions offered under Personal Banking.
• Ensure clients are aware of all financial services offered by the bank- drive full service bank agenda.
• Use systems effectively for customer contact management, sales and service activity.
• Ensure delivery of service promise for improved customer satisfaction levels.
• Minimize client attrition.
• Ensure set Complaint Management processes are followed and TATs are met.
• Source New Business from Personal Banking clients through referrals, marketing activities and personal contacts.
• Develop the Personal Banking customer base and expand the unit’s business growth through marketing of the Personal Banking products and services.
• Enhance HF Personal Banking sales/ revenues and promote cross selling of bank products to all existing clients.
• Achieve Revenue goals, Sales and Portfolio growth targets across a range of products and services.
• Achieve Product Holding per customer growth targets
• Ensuring revenue growth through customer acquisition, new need identification, product cross-sell and re-engineering increased product usage for existing clients.
• Participate in SME and Institutional Bank customer calls for marketing initiatives.
• Drive segment based focus products agenda and conduct branch product trainings.
• Complete training programs allocated in line with your Role.
• Ensure that the target market selection criterion is adhered to and that we are in full compliance with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) requirements.
• Strong responsibility for ethical selling to customers with complete disclosure about products and services.
• Ensure Portfolio allocated is closely monitored and actions recommended are diligently executed.
• Ensure required approvals are obtained before authorizing payments.
• Monitor overdrawn accounts/ overdue loans and follow up for clients to regularize.
• Ensure accounts are not overdrawn without authorization.
• Adhere to set processes and procedures.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Retail Banking Associate (RBA UK)
- Customer Relationship Management Course
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar job with a financial services institution
- CISI Certified Level 1 will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Skills
- Knowledge of Banking and Business Operations
- Audit Standards and Legislations
- Compliance and Regulatory Framework
- Conceptual and Analytical Skills
- Intricate understanding of products pertaining to HNW customers both internal and external (competitors).
- Basic market knowledge of various investment vehicles / markets/ economics.
- Strong interpersonal skills and appreciation for diversity.
- Team player with ability to train, develop and mentor junior staff.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Networking Skills.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Personal Ethics
- Negotiation Skills
- Extrovert/ Amiable personality.
17 JANUARY 2022