Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Busia
We seek to fill the following positions with qualified and dedicated individuals;
JOB TITLE: GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
VACANCY NO: OHGL/ADMIN/HRO/1/2022
The successful candidate shall be In–Charge of coordinating the Human Resources related matters within the affiliates of Oasis Healthcare Group Limited.
1. Lead, manage and develop the Human Resource function within the group.
2. Develop and implement HR strategic and operational plans
3. Review and develop up to date HR policies and procedures, and oversee implementation of and compliance with all such policies.
4. Provide professional support and advice to all managers and staff in relation to Human Resource issues.
5. Monitor and advice strategically and operationally in relation to the management of the Company’s employment ceiling.
6. Oversee the provision of proper, timely and comprehensive staff induction.
7. In conjunction with the team leaders, develop and implement effective methods for monitoring and managing absenteeism levels.
8. Monitor annual and sick leave, ensuring that procedures and guidelines are adhered to
9. Ensure that staff grievance and disciplinary matters are dealt with in accordance with the Company’s policies and guidelines.
10. Oversee the recruitment and selection function in accordance with relevant legislation and best practices to include advertising of vacant positions, preparation of recruitment documentation, management of and participation in the selection process, preparation and management of contracts;
11. Maintain personnel records for all staff within the group as required and ensure the confidentiality of such records
12. Review the training and professional development needs of staff in line with service requirements to support the delivering of high quality services to all the clients
13. Compile and submit timely HR reports from all the affiliates.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or its equivalent.
2. At least 3 years experience working in a similar position
3. A registered member of Institute of Human Resource Management.
4. Good understanding and knowledge of the Kenya Labour Laws.
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th January 2022.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER OHGL/ADM/HRO/1/2022”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted