Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is Kenya’s first and largest countrywide fully–integrated private healthcare system, registered in October 2015 and born out of the Oasis Group Practice model of health services provision to harmonize the various companies & facilities existing across the country under the Oasis umbrella. We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin–Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Busia
We seek to fill the following positions with qualified and dedicated individuals;
JOB TITLE: MANAGER– HOUSEKEEPING & LAUNDRY
VACANCY NO: OHGL/ADMIN/HSK/1/2022
The successful candidate shall coordinate and oversee all the operations of housekeeping, laundry, Inpatient and maintenance services of the Hospital.
1. Responsible for department’s financial data and statistics
2. Monitoring of unit expenditures
3. Develops and recommends department operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget
4. Develops work plans and standard operating procedures to ensure smooth flow of work processes.
5. Coordinates housekeeping activities with other departments
6. Actively communicates with administration and other hospital departments to ensure service standards are met
7. Inspects the facility periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance measures
8. Coordinates internal renovations and constructions
9. Ensures housekeeping induction is done to all Inpatient clients
10. Carries out daily ward rounds to ensure comfort of all the patients
11. Gathers In–patient client feedback and recommends corrective measures.
12. Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and supervises functions and activities of the department
13. Establishes work standards and work flow compliance to Infection Control Procedures
14. Establishes and implements policies and procedures for departmental operations
15. Encourages and mentors staff creativity and innovation
16. Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies
17. Proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives
18. Demonstrates quality leadership in meeting performance plans
19. Develops and maintains job descriptions for department staff
20. Any other duty as it may be assigned.
1. A holder of a Degree/Diploma in Housekeeping, Hospitality Management or its equivalent.
2. Three years of housekeeping management experience preferably in a Hospital set up.
3. High customer service and quality attitude
4. General business acumen
5. Excellent interpersonal skills
6. Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
1. Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th January 2022.
2. The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER OHGL/ADM/HRO/1/2022”
3. Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted