Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
POSITION: ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
DUTY STATION: MIGORI
REPORTS TO: ADMINISTRATIVE ACCOUNTANT
The Center for International Health, Education, and Biosecurity (Ciheb) — Kenya is a local non-governmental organization collaborating with the Ministry of Health (MoH) and County Health Management Teams to strengthen health systems for improved quality of healthcare in Kenya. Ciheb-Kenya is collaborating with the county governments of Mombasa, Kilifi, Kwale, Taita Taveta, Machakos, Makueni, Kitui, Nairobi, Kisumu, and Migori to support the implementation and expansion of high quality, sustainable, and comprehensive HIV prevention, care, and treatment programs, and expansion of COVID-19 vaccination with funding from the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
The position holder will provide administrative as well as program support in ensuring effective operations and delivery of program results at the sub-office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Arrange/coordinate trainings/meetings for the project and provide logistical support as required.
- Maintain a routinely updated register of all fixed assets.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders and verifying receipts.
- Adopt and ensure use of acceptable standards and tools for inventory management including asset registers, goods received/dispatch notes, bin cards and goods movement forms.
- Receive and tag all items delivered to CIHEB Kenya and maintain an orderly system of goods storage.
- Maintain Delivery Notes/Goods Received register for all supplies received and delivered to the programs.
- Follow up on vendor/supplier payments and utility bills and ensure payments of the same.
- Responsible for external dispatch and delivery of mails and parcels.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for staff and visitors/ consultants while on missions.
- Oversee the cleaning and tidiness of the office, repair works and ensure that all furniture is in good condition.
- Receive visitors, answer telephones and transfer calls to the appropriate department or staff member.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related course
- At least three (3) years’ experience supporting similar roles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good computer skills with proficiency in MS Word and spreadsheet packages
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply:
Kindly send your application that includes a cover letter and an updated CV including names of three professional referees to CIHEBKENYA_Recruitment@cihebkenya.org on or before 21st January 2022. Applicants are advised to include the title “ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT” on the subject line.
The Center for International Health, Education and Biosecurity (Ciheb) — Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.