Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Metropal Sacco is a co-operative union established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing, registered under the Co-operative Society’s Act Cap 490 of the Laws of Kenya. Currently we have an asset base of over 29 Billion and with over 100,000 members across the country. We have branches in Nairobi, Kisumu, Meru, Kiambu, Thika, Meru, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu and Mombasa. Besides providing savings and credit services the SACCO has other business lines like property management, mortgage services and Metropal Insurance which has been operational for over 20 years. We are looking for qualified individuals to fit in the following positions across all our branches.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Timely and up to date bank reconciliations
- Preparation of audit schedules both for internal and external audit
- File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on regular basis
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Debt collection
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies
- Petty Cash Management
- Payroll Management
- Auditing and verifying documents
- Following internal controls
- Financial analysis on a requested basis
- Manage accounts payable
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- Assist in administrative functions of the office
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, economics, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Database Management, statistics, business administration, accounting or any other related field
- For accountants, 2-3 years accounting experience involving budgeting, bank reconciliation and preparation of financial statements are required
- Candidates with CPA certificates will have an added advantage
How to apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.