Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Metropal Sacco is a co-operative union established under the Ministry of Co-operatives and Marketing, registered under the Co-operative Society’s Act Cap 490 of the Laws of Kenya. Currently we have an asset base of over 29 Billion and with over 100,000 members across the country. We have branches in Nairobi, Kisumu, Meru, Kiambu, Thika, Meru, Eldoret, Nakuru, Kisumu and Mombasa. Besides providing savings and credit services the SACCO has other business lines like property management, mortgage services and Metropal Insurance which has been operational for over 20 years. We are looking for qualified individuals to fit in the following positions across all our branches.
- Co-custodian of cash and ATMs and Test Keys
- Checking of cash vouchers, transfer vouchers and transaction journal
- Authorization of cash and transfer transactions within their limits
- Confirmation of payment with the customer for the amount above the cashiers’ limit
- Repatriation of cash to reserve after the cross entry are properly authorized
- Management of the teller line and staff reporting to him/her
- Servicing and reconciliation of the ATM
- Confirming and balancing of physical cash in and out of the vault
- Print and check cashiers’ transaction report and transfer vouchers
- Conduct cash surprise check in order to avoid fraud
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, economics, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Database Management, statistics, business administration, accounting or any other related field
- For accountants, 2-3 years accounting experience involving budgeting, bank reconciliation and preparation of financial statements are required
- Candidates with CPA certificates will have an added advantage
How to apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 28th January 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.