Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic, quality affordable health services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Dental, Dialysis as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Community Oral Health Officer.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from a recognized institution.
- O-Level Certificate
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diagnose and treat common dental conditions.
- Perform prophylaxis, scaling and polishing of teeth.
- Place fissure sealants and apply topical fluorides.
- Write out prescriptions for analgesics and antibiotics.
- Carry out community surveys to determine oral health status.
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospital’s website. Application deadline will be on 21st January 2022. PKH is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fee during the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.