Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistants Sales Manager
- Deliver set sales targets in asset and liability for Retail Banking
- Offer excellent customer experience while interacting with customers on different channels.
- Participate in product campaigns and product launches to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Assist the Sales manager in supervising and guiding the sales team
- Gather feedback from customers on Bank products and their experience to seek improvement on bank products.
- Daily provision of business acquisition reports.
- Recommending clients to useful financial services or answering bank-related inquiries
- Assist the Sales Manager in monitoring the day-to-day performance of the sales team
- Develop strategies for better workplace efficiency and goal achievement
- Maintain good professional relationships with high end customers and design retention strategies
Knowledge, experience and personal competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field of related professional qualifications
- Three years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Proficiency in Ms – Office and knowledgeable in banking applications
- Ability to balance long term and short-term requirements independently
- Strong evaluation, communication, and reporting skills
- Ablility to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making
- Independence and logical thinker yet an achiever and implementer
- Good managing skills of large volumes of information and can add value through management reporting
- Good networking skills
- Strong service ethic
How to apply
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th January 2022.
Applicant should quote the position (Assistant Sales Manager) on the subject of email.
DTB is an equal opportunity employer.