Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KPMG is a global network of professional Firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services and operates in 145 countries and territories. The aim of KPMG is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, people, and the capital markets. KPMG has a notable ‘African Footprint’ and is well used to serving clients across the continent. Our East Africa practice comprises Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. The Nairobi office serves as the regional coordinating office providing the required networking to facilitate delivery of services on a timely basis to meet our clients’ expectations.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Advisor at an assistant level to support our Business Units (BU), Sectors and Clients’ Teams. This role is in Marketing, Knowledge and Communication department.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Take a leading role in the BU’s business development and brand profiling initiatives.
- Proactively participate in Sectors and clients’ service teams’ deliberations.
- Provide market research for Sectors and clients’ service teams leveraging diverse tools available in the Firm.
- Be conversant with already existing business tools and support in development of new ones as may be necessary through deep understanding of the Firm’s business.
- Assist in the developing of business development publications.
- Play a leading role in coordinating updating of relevant databases of diverse stakeholders that are frequently needed for business development.
- Play a leading role in the in organization of BUs and Sectors marketing initiatives such as sponsorships, collaboration with the Regulator, roadshows for specific services among others.
- Play a leading role in deciding and execution of targeted marketing initiatives especially those identified in the global strategy.
- Working with the wider MKC team, assist in developing communication plans for campaigns, thought leadership and events for BUs and Sectors.
- Support in circulation to clients of relevant thought publications.
- Support in the preparation and facilitation of training especially on brand compliance.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, or any business-related course.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a business development role.
Skills and attributes
- Good communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite especially Ms. PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to use Microsoft SharePoint is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- A self-driven and result oriented individual able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- A high standard of integrity.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Exposure to multidisciplinary client service teams; and
- Space to grow and be innovative.
Click the link provided to fill in the application form: Business Development Advisor – Candidate Application Summary
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV on or before 31 January 2022 giving details of your qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and strictly quote Business Development Advisor-MKC /MKC/Jan 2022.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*