Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services, with an industry focus. Our purpose is to inspire confidence and empower change. We have a notable ‘Africa Footprint’ serving clients across the continent. Our East Africa practice comprises Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. The Nairobi office serves as the regional coordinating office providing the required networking to facilitate delivery of services on a timely basis to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations
Key roles and responsibilities
- Develop, lead and manage client engagement plans, deliverables and expectations as well as review the quality of the fieldwork and deliverables prepared by more junior team members
- Assist in preparation of technical and commercial value propositions.
- Build an understanding of client business and markets to assist in the development of client relationships and developing a commercial mindset on how work performed impacts profitability at the engagement and practice levels.
- Know and share valuable client info like: Change of key personnel e.g. new C-level joined; Events at client e.g. new product launch, closure of office, etc. while striving to achieve positive feedback from each client through formal and informal mechanisms.
- Supervise staff level engagement teams. Direct and review the work product of associates and provides direction and training as necessary.
- Business development through Identifying & escalating opportunities for further work while on an engagement.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness, sensitivity and role model for junior staff
- Keep KPMG and client team members (engagement stakeholders) updated of progress
- Coordinate and consult with the firm quality risk management team on appropriate guidance and controls that ensure quality of the engagement at all stages (planning, execution, reporting and closure)
- Lead teams in the development and delivery of engagement presentations and deliverables to clients
- Simultaneously lead and manage multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity
Academic, professional qualifications and Experience
- 5 + years Internal Audit or IT Internal Audit experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, IT or related relevant degree course
- Holds a CIA and/or CISA professional certification
- Team management skills – Experience in effectively leading engagement teams
- Proven ability to identify and grow business opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible in style and quite willing to learn new ways, methods and approaches
- Ability to adapt methodologies and techniques to unique circumstances
- Self-motivated and is willing to ask probing questions to uncover client opportunities
- Experience in working with consulting services firms is desirable
- A fantastic opportunity to work in an exciting professional services firm on multi sectoral engagements.
- Continuous learning and development
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams
- Unrivalled space to grow and be innovative
Click the link provided to fill in the application form:Internal Audit 2022- Candidate Application Summary
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your application letter and CV quoting ‘Senior – Internal Auditor/2022’ to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 January 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.