Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Contract Type: Full time, Fixed term
MOGO Kenya is part of Eleving Group, which is an international fast-growing financial technology company, operating in 14 countries in 3 continents.
MOGO Kenya provides car financing for used cars, logbook loans, boda-boda and tuk-tuk financing.
We believe each one of us has a business-owner mindset, and we learn and grow fast as individuals and as a company – within 2 years from opening in Kenya, we expanded to almost all Kenya regions and we keep growing, and now we have a talented team of over 700 professionals.
Our team is diverse; we are inclusive, accepting, and respectful towards each other. Our diversity gives an opportunity to learn from one another and grow together as a strong team.
Join us – you’ll love working in a collaborative and non-bureaucratic environment that is fun yet stable and sustainable.
- Provide pro-active , accurate, detailed, and comprehensive product presentation to clients.
- Enter customer information into Mogo IT system
- Process customer loan applications , ensuring quick loan disbursements
- Generating new sales using potential and existing customer networks
- Remain customer’s point of contact for all questions
- Prepare and submit reports to supervisor
- Any other duties assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Gross salary of Ksh. 15,000 plus Commission based on performance.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity of being absorbed as a permanent employee after six months based on performance
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development
How To Apply