Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Technical Vendor Management – (22000002)
We are pleased to announce the following opportunity in the Vendor Management Department within the Technology division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Head of Vendor Management, the position holder Secure all technology contracts are managed in Safaricom’s best interest, collaborate with sourcing that a proper operational risk assessment in done and this is reflected in key terms & conditions before contract signing and handle contractual dispute after signing (in collaboration with sourcing and legal where needed)
- Handle contractual disputes after contract signing
- Secure all contracts owners are aware and manages all contractual obligations
- Management of multiple activities in an appropriate manner within a fluid and fast changing environment.
- contractual risks and issues
- Manage license compliance risks
- Manage tactical and strategic vendor engagement
- Digitalization of contract management
- Be a business partner with the Procurement, legal and technology teams drive execution of commercial and technical deliverables
- Quantitative first degree or postgraduate business or Engineering qualification.
- Proven technical leadership experience in development and implementation of large-scale complex projects.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior contract management or procurement role
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of network and IT technologies
- Understanding of risks in large technical projects
How To Apply