Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Contract Type: Full time
The role holder will be responsible to act as a subject matter expect for Software testing standards, processes, methodology and tools in areas of mobile or core banking systems or system integrations. The role will be reporting to the Test Manager.
Test Lead will oversee and perform manual & automated testing on all applications from the earliest opportunity and with precision before any application is deployed to production. The test lead will be responsible for software quality assessment including; test planning, test analysis, test design, test execution, test reporting and evaluation of exit criteria.
- Solid background in testing throughout the SDLC.
- Strong technical skills are essential as the candidate will be required to learn and understand new applications and testing tools as they are introduced throughout the testing cycle.
- Strong MS PowerPoint (or equivalent) tooling and general office automation/productivity tooling (e.g. MS Office) skill with capability to produce professional presentations, analysis using MS Excel;
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- ISTQB qualification in Software Testing to practitioner level or equivalent qualifications or 2 years’ experience in software testing field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related field
- Proven ability to analyse complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
- Functional test automation experience on; Selenium, Appium & postman (Preferred)
- Performance testing experience using Apache JMeter or load runner (Preferred)
- Banking Experience (Preferred)
- 8+ years of total work experience and 5 years of experience in software QA
- Passion for testing: Manual testing as well as automation
- Some Experience in API testing
- Experience in test automation- frameworks, scripting languages-any and tools such as selenium, cucumber, Appium or any other
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Active engagement in growth of QA best practices and tools
- Experience with SDLC and tracking tools
- Knowledge on DevOps CI/CD
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS preferred
- Ensure all solutions delivered meet the highest quality standards by leading test activities: Test Planning, Test analysis and design, test execution, test reporting, Test exit criteria evaluation and test closure activities.
- Participate in test entry readiness reviews and test exit reviews to ensure test acceptance criteria compliance.
- Evaluate and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- Design and develop tools for test management, execution and reporting to enhance the overall software testing process.
- Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design, product evaluation and quality assurance.
- Adapts to new Testing tools and application lifecycle management software that the bank implements.
- Monitor changes to scope during the development cycle and re-evaluate plans and resource accordingly.
- Participate in developing, documenting, and implementation of applicable test processes and procedures to provide more effective quality methods within the group in support of providing quality products.
- Involved in the planning, monitoring, and control of the testing activities and tasks.
- Participate in the project planning phase to estimate expected efforts related to test activities.
- Assist the Test Manager in creation of comprehensive test plans and schedules that are constantly updated throughout the development process.
- Liaise with the Test Environment Specialist to ensure key infrastructure (environments, interfaces & access) is set-up to enable all required testing activities.
- Build test scripts from various sources including functional specifications, technical specifications and sessions with developers and designers.
- Create, maintain and manage test related documentation and templates.
- Manage the UAT process by supporting clients to establish key scenarios to test their business processes.
- Manage expectations of when testing activities will be completed while mitigating risks to key milestones.
- Monitor defects raised by the team and challenge their prioritization supporting to resolution.
- Provide the Test Manager and project stakeholders with accurate and precise time estimation for assigned task, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies.
How To Apply