Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FLEET MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR, NCD – FMS-01-2022
The job holder will be responsible for the supervision of the maintenance and repair of company vehicles and motor cycles at the premises of outsourced service providers as well as ensuring satisfactory provision of services as per the service-level agreements and within the approved budget.
- Ensuring the timely and cost effective implementation of vehicle preventive maintenance schedules and repairs as per the manufacturers service manuals;
- Inspecting service parts, monitoring fittings and replacements as necessary as well as inspecting the mutilation of obsolete parts;
- Receiving vehicle defect reports from Distribution Assistants, raise repair job cards as appropriate and ensuring satisfactory repairs;
- In consultation with the NCD Management, allocating serviceable vehicles for newspaper distribution and other transport services;
- Conducting annual vehicle inspection repairs to facilitate renewal of inspection stickers and other applicable licenses and tax payments; and
- Renewing vehicle statutory documents as necessary.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option);
- Five (5) years working experience in the automotive industry and reputable workshops / garages;
- Technical skills;
- Ability to communicate;
- Report writing skills; and
- Numeric skills.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://careers.nationmedia.com on or before January 20, 2022.
Note: We shall only contact the shortlisted applicants.