Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Quantitative Field Interviewers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct interviews on all recruited study participants.
- Complete, edit and submit all assigned interviews for cross-checking and verification by the supervisor on a daily basis.
- Keep updated records and databases of assigned work.
- Regularly file reports on project activities.
- Review the collected data to ensure all questions are completed prior to online submission.
- Data collection progress report writing.
- Meet the team leader on a regular basis to submit progress updates.
- Follow-up with participants for missing responses or correct any inaccurate responses.
- Other task assigned by the supervisor, project manager and principal investigator.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education certificate, with a minimum grade of C Plain.
- Must be a resident of Nakuru County preferably from Nakuru Town West sub-County.
The area of residence should be clearly indicated in the CV or cover letter.
- Proven experience in quantitative data collection and electronic data capture will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English and Swahili, both oral and written.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Be prepared to work full time on the project for the duration of the study.
- Experience in using electronic data collection devices like electronic digital recorders and survey CTO or Open Data Kit (ODK).
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application including a cover letter and CV with contacts of three referees, via email to email@example.com, by COB January 24, 2022. Please indicate on the subject line of the email “Qualitative Field Interviewer- GrOW II Project if applying for the qualitative position or Quantitative Field Interviewer- GrOW II Project if applying for quantitative.
PLEASE NOTE APPLICANTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS DURING ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
APHRC and Flexi Personnel are equal opportunity employers and committed to the protection of vulnerable persons