Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Requisition ID: req23736
Job Title: Associate Director, Operational & Technical Recruiting
Sector: Human Resources
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
As IRC’s Global Recruiting team continues to evolve and grow with the organization, this new role is needed to further our efforts to attract top talent and guide our recruiting efforts to meet our Strategy100 goals. The effort to support the organization in its efforts around the world to serve our clients as effectively as possible are fueled by its people and our desire is to attract the best. The need to interconnect our recruiting efforts and ensure that all recruiters can use all tools and systems available to them while feeling supported and enabled to build our programs is essential to our success. This role leads our team of operational and technical recruiters and is part of the global team that also runs international country program and resettlement hiring for IRC. Operational and technical areas include: finance, HR, IT, strategy, legal, global supply chain, administration, policy & advocacy, communications & marketing, fundraising and grant revenue, and technical units of health, education, research & innovation, and???
Leadership and Planning:
- Ensure alignment of the operational and technical recruiting team objectives and deliverables with the overall HR and Global Recruiting team objectives.
- Lead the team of recruiters and recruiting support to guide professional development, address exceptional candidate cases, support them in overcoming any obstacles to progress, and make sure processes are clear and consistent
- Lead, plan, and implement initiatives toward the realization of Strategy100 as it pertains to operational and technical recruitment efforts, including the employee engagement outcomes within the team
- Work with project teams focused on location strategy and compensation structure on behalf of the Global Recruiting Team broadly
- Lead the implementation of the department projects and team goals
- In collaboration with operational and technical leadership, develop and deliver strategies and tools to help meet their key talent objectives around talent pipelines for key roles and achieving DEI objectives
- Serve as key contact for HRIS in developing and training on recruiting tools
- Partner with other Associate Directors and Senior Director on recruiting team to continually drive innovative improvements for the function and to steer strategy of function with a diverse set of perspectives considered
- Lead, mentor, and coach the Operational & Technical Recruiting team, providing support for individual and team growth and development
- Create and maintain multiple channels and networks within IRC to build a deep, diverse understanding of the local contexts where operational and technical talent may be placed
- Be intentional in identifying and developing required technical on-the-job skills in the recruiting team
- Extend partnership to other HR colleagues supporting recruiting processes in country programs
- Encourage all recruiters and hiring teams to have diversity considerations as a part of every hiring process
- Work with Diversity Recruiter and Talent Management GEDI (Gender Equality, Diversity, & Inclusion) Lead to adapt and implement appropriate efforts & tools for operational & technical recruiting
- Partner with other Associate Directors and the Senior Director on the recruiting team to lead the group in a collaborative and cohesive way
- Act as full lifecycle recruiter on select senior level Operational or Technical unit roles
- Apply recruitment tools appropriately and efficiently to ensure consistent, timely, and accurate data entry and management.
- Be consciously investigating and willing to pilot new sourcing and assessment techniques to increase effectiveness and efficiency in our recruiting
- Negotiate offer of employment with selected candidates within current IRC practices; support recruiters in raising exceptional cases for discussion with relevant HR colleagues
Partner Management and Customer Service:
- Coordinate with country programs when recruiting for geographically flexible roles
- Help support diversity recruiting efforts in regions through mindful sourcing and placement
- Develop, build relationships with leaders of operational and headquarter functions as well as technical unit leadership
- Keep Recruiting team leadership updated on possible staffing needs and upcoming projects
- Maintain strong talent pipelines based on hiring needs, with particular focus on standard roles and diversity targets
- 5+ years’ experience in recruitment of leadership, managerial and professional technical positions in different countries and cultures, preferably in both the INGO and private sector
- Previous executive recruitment experience, preferably across multiple countries
- Demonstrable experience as a recruiting leader, using sourcing and assessment tools required
- Demonstrable knowledge of common HR policies and the use of problem-solving skills in a cross-cultural environment
- Understanding of compensation vehicles and total rewards in a multi country context is required
- 10+ years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding, much of it within a multinational context
- Proven, extensive use of creative internet sourcing, sourcing tools and networking skills to connect with talent in different areas of expertise
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and constantly evolving multinational organization
- Ability to operate effectively within a geographically dispersed organization and lead a virtual team
- Extensive customer service experience serving or supporting an international or global workforce
- A deep understanding and passion for recruitment, aware of the latest trends and global talent market
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, use of ATS and CRM tools, knowledge of Boolean search strings
- Extensive experience in a variety of assessment techniques and methodologies
- A self-starter who is driven to find the best candidates for positions and who can work in an environment with minimal supervision
- A proven team player and collaborator who can effectively network amongst all work levels both within, and outside, of the organization
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation communication skills – written and oral
- Confident in partnering with organizational leaders, hiring managers, and other stakeholders
- Fluency is French, Arabic, and/or Spanish, in addition to English is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Equality, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.