Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Aga Khan University – Finance Department, invites applications for the following position:
ACCOUNTANT – GENERAL LEDGER
This position is responsible for maintaining accounting records for AKU-Kenya. General ledger accounting and monthly reporting, preparation of final year end books of accounts and assist with external/Internal auditing, accounting for grant projects and inter-unit reconciliations.
Main Responsibilities: –
- Post all journals accurately in the general ledger
- Monthly bank reconciliations and follow up with bank on all outstanding issues
- Timely preparation of inter unit debit notes and ensuring they reconcile with the ledgers from both side
- Ensure all Journals are sufficiently supported and filed for audit
- Making sure all disposals and transfers are adjusted appropriately in the fixed asset register and general ledger
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports as may be required from time to time
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the supervisor
To qualify you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional training CPA (K)/ACCA,
- Over 3 years of professional experience in accounting
- Computer proficiency as well as have the ability to analyze, interpret and comment on policy rules and regulations;
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, and building partnerships.
How To Apply