Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job Graphic Designer
About Ilara Health
At Ilara Health, we equip a network of primary healthcare providers with life-saving and essential diagnostic and digital health tools to improve the quality of medical care across sub-Saharan Africa. As informal businesses, these clinics and pharmacies lack access to the traditional financial services that SMEs use to support their growth. Through smart financing options, Ilara Health connects these small businesses to revenue-generating diagnostic assets that enable them to develop their business and improve the quality of care they provide to their patients.
About the role
Ilara Health is looking for a Graphics Designer responsible for the creation of visual assets that support branding, lead generation and product marketing needs. From concept through to execution, the Graphics Designer will focus on continuously improving the client and end user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints, online and off.
● Delivering high quality work, with exacting standards for attention to detail
● Delivering key graphic assets from concept to completion in a fast paced corporate environment
● Working closely with Marketing & Communications team to implement brand & product marketing initiatives
● Support and lead the design work streams for the planning and delivery of multi-channel B2B brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
● Work closely with other internal departments and teams to create content for new product launches, sales enablement and client onboarding.
● Aid the fast repurposing of content for different channels (e.g. blogs, social media and website) to enhance engagement with key audience groups
● Manage and triage other design needs including presentations, signage, event materials etc as needed
● Proven experience working across various digital and print projects – developing creative, impact-driven, multi-channel content for social media and digital platforms
● A strong portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and agile visual design and type skills
● Significant experience implementing comprehensive brand guidelines, ensuring a clear visual identity across all content
● Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
● Knowledge of motion graphics (After Effects & Premier Pro) would be an added advantage
How To Apply