Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Commercial Manager, Business Proposition – Mobile Data Tribe – (22000009)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Mobile Data Tribe within the Consumer Business Organization. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Tribe Lead – Mobile Data Tribe, this role will be responsible for coordinating the successful design and development of business propositions, solutions and platforms to meet the needs of the SME and business customers.
The role holder will constantly engage key stakeholders at the Enterprise Business Unit as well as at the customer end to gather requirements, identify areas of optimization and develop solution proposition aligned to customer needs.
- Proactively identify, engage in, and drive strategic solution sales on targeted customers.
- Drive enterprise revenue via direct sales engagement.
- Engagement management from conceptual level to design, closure and implementation phase.
- Incubate new solutions and take responsibility for driving early adoption.
- Apply specific experience to design solutions for clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences.
- Conduct/lead business process analysis and/or design as well as develop solution and commercial proposals.
- Synergizing and recommending functional and technical definitions across multiple integration points, including client requirements, existing architecture at client’s site and Safaricom, 3rd parties etc., and manage as an all-up solution for customers.
- Business and technical liaison for the solution connecting Safaricom development, vendor development, and client needs.
- Develop propositions to existing and new customer in new areas (professional services, new applications etc.).
- Liaise with cross functional teams and partners to develop new propositions for customers.
- Develop value added partners/resellers to position EBU business propositions.
- Provide support to customers using our products/business solutions
- Must have a Business/IT/Telecoms related degree and relevant professional certifications.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in relevant area of ICT industry and ability to manage high level executive business engagement and Coordination.
- Ability to use technical acumen, strategy consulting skills, business knowledge, stipulated processes, measurements and tools to analyze issues and drive solutions to transform the client’s business.
- Is a thought leader in their Product Solution area of focus and is able to apply that knowledge in customer situations.
- Demonstrated ability to architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions.
- Proven track record of successful engagement management from concept to implementation phase.
- Should have a passion for the customer that has been demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate various objectives from multiple internal divisions in an effort to drive value for our customers.
- Ability to deliver presentations to management and executive level audiences.
- Programme/Project Management Experience in complex projects.
How To Apply