Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Lead – technology and Digital Talent Acquisition – (22000010)
We are seeking a qualified candidate to take up the role of Lead – technology and Digital Talent Acquisition in the Acquisition, Talent and Capability team within the Resources division.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Talent and Resourcing, the individual will lead the provision of Technology and Digital talent sourcing and acquisition services for the Technology/Digital Teams in liaison with the HRBPS, including but not limited to talent scouting, assessment, coaching of hiring teams and managing placement processes. Implement a resourcing approach that attracts & retain digital ready and techy talent for an agile organization. Ensure customer obsession and diversity in the recruitment process end to end and deliver a seamless candidate experience.
- Consult with the business to support targeted attraction strategies for relevant business area based on the business drivers/strategy, research, and analysis.
- Uses data and metrics and an understanding of the business requirements to advise the company on the implications of talent gaps. Will lead the development of technology talent staffing processes and strategies.
- Leverages long-term relationships with the market, talent pools, expert communities and partners across the industry and uses that to develop a comprehensive approach to tech talent resourcing.
- Uses deep knowledge of market opportunities to develop a compelling case for Safaricom towards Technology Talent
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end talent acquisition services including being accountable for proactively communicating and updating key stakeholders
- Proactively work with HRBP’s to systematically identify and analyze business workforce requirements and deliver on gaps
- Uses internal and external insights to develop and own a best-in-class candidate experience
- Initiating, managing & delivering various recruitment reports, analysis, and dashboards on a periodic basis.
- Talent mapping and function specific database of ready now candidates for critical roles – reducing time and effort spent on the identification and recruitment of talent
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related Technical Degree with Resourcing experience
- Over 5 years work experience in a busy Talent Acquisition environment in a large Technology organization will be key
- Understanding Agile Foundations
- Must be an expert power user of LinkedIn Recruit
- High volume recruiting experience
- Experience working with ability tests for assessing digital talent e.g. Codility, Hacker Rank etc.
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners
Note to Applicants
- As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
- National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.