Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the position
The Brand Marketing Manager will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and will be primarily responsible for Brand Customer Acquisition, Brand Love and Brand Community Engagement, ensuring that our marketing and advertising efforts align for success across these objectives. The role requires a combination of strong marketing, branding, advertising and community engagement skills. You will take ownership of the brand and customer interface via social media, the brand website, newsletters, SMSs and all other marketing offerings & events. You will also be responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating marketing plans and developing strategic partnerships.
Vivo is a growing business and this is a working leadership role with a combination of supervision, oversight, and hands-on work. The ideal candidate will bring a proactive, energetic, and engaging style to get ahead, and stay ahead, of the various challenges. This is a role for someone who likes to bounce between detailed tasks and strategic goals, and can latch onto opportunities and see them through to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- At least 3 years experiences in Marketing, brand management or social media marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Communication: Strong and convincing communication and presentation skills – able to get ideas across quickly and effectively and gain relevant buy-in and support. Ability to present reports and information to other executives and their team members.
- Problem solving: A problem-solving mindset to any challenging situation.
- Accuracy: Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of business plans and strategies.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with shifting priorities and adapt to rapid change.
- Strong team player and man manager – able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively
- Creative, with an innovative thought process.
- Strong internal/external stakeholder management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com by January 28, 2022. The subject of your email should be “Brand marketing Manager”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Vivo does not charge for the recruitment process.