Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes daily Purchase-to-Pay (PTP) operations in line with the relevant corporate standards and external regulations
- Implements invoice verification controls to ensure quality and proper documentation.
- Performs supplier ledger reconciliations on a monthly base
- Manages bank accounts as well as banking and foreign exchange transactions
- Acts as a point of contact for internal users and suppliers and ensures that all vendors are paid on time in line with payment terms
- Pro-actively supports month-end, quarterly and annual closing as well as external and internal audits.
- Handles all taxes validations and calculations on time and reconciles balances with revenue authorities and vendors
- Initiates approval process of supplier invoices in the workflow together with all statutory payments
Focuses on the standardization of the process & tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, Accounting or similar field
- CPA(K) or equivalent professional accounting qualification preferred
- Min. 5 years work experience gained within a multinational corporate environment in the areas of accounts payable and general accounting
- Good understanding of accounting systems and concepts as well as general business
- Soft skills: Collaboration and teamwork, communication, complex problem solving, critical & systematic thinking, conflict management, Project and analytical skills, integrity, pro-active and positive attitude to change, stress-resistant.
- Advanced MS Office skills and working experience in SAP
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.