Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADVERT NO. NG-CDFB/029/2022: RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER – NG-CDF SCALE 6 (4 posts)
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have:
Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Commerce (Insurance option), Risk management, Disaster Risk Management
Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: – Commerce (Accounting option); Commerce (Finance option); Business Administration (Accounting option), Economics, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution and a certificate or diploma in Risk Management;
- Proficiency in computer applications skills; and
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Risk and Compliance Officer will report to the Manager, Risk and Compliance and will be responsible for the following:
- Assist management with risk assessment and documentation of response strategies for efficient feedback of risk mitigation measures put in place;
- Ensure that recommended actions are taken to address the identified risks by following up with the responsible department;
- Review and assist in updating risk registers;
- Assist risk owners in the identification and evaluation of key risks;
- Assist in the development and monitoring of implementation of action plans to address any gaps in risk mitigation;
- Assist in updating and monitoring of implementation of the Board’s Risk Appetite Statement to ensure risks are managed within the set tolerance levels;
- Assist in analysing trends in the key risk indicators in departments and evaluating action taken on Key Risk Indicators;
- Monitor and evaluate management of risk incidences, including incidence recording and post incidence analysis, to establish whether adequate action is taken on minimizing their impact and preventing their occurrence;
- Assist in monitoring and analysing compliance trends (on legislative and regulatory requirements) and actions taken to address noted compliance gaps; and
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are required to make their applications online through the job application portal on the Board’s website: www.ngcdf.go.ke or /and hard copies to be dropped in a designated Box, at the Board’s Headquarters, Harambee Cooperative Plaza 5th Floor, during working hours (8 am to 5 pm). Applications may also be sent through post office as per the address provided below so as to reach the Board on or before February 08, 2022. For the hard copy applications, the reference No. for the position applied for should be properly indicated on top of the envelope.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Candidates must submit the following documents alongside application
- Police Clearance (Certificate of good conduct);
- Duly executed self-declaration form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Clearance from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau.
- Applicants for the position of Field Operations Officer/Fund Account Manager MUST indicate and show prove of their home constituency.
- Applications containing false information shall be disqualified.
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert shall not be considered.
- Applicants should indicate daytime telephone number, postal address, current salary, names and contact address of 3 referees.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates shall be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Board is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of all gender, minority and marginalized communities, youth and persons living with disabilities to apply.
- Both hard and soft copies of applications should reach the Board on or before Tuesday February 08, 2022 latest at 5.00 pm.
Applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates and all other requirements should be addressed to: –
The Chief Executive Officer
National Government Constituencies Development Fund Board
Harambee Cooperative Plaza, 5th Floor (Junction of Haile Selassie Avenue & Uhuru Highway)
P.O. Box 46682-00100