Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Company
AEC Kenya is a 50+ person company with 5 offices across Kenya (Nairobi, Mombasa, Kakuma, Garissa, Dadaab). All of our services ensure that businesses in Kenya can thrive and contribute to the growth of Kenya’s economy.
All staff embody the company’s culture. In addition to the skills above, all candidates must demonstrate our core values:
Purpose: be solutions-oriented and produce high-quality work and be a global leader.
Achievement: push yourself to reach beyond what you think is possible.
Improvement: Be humble and committed to continuous learning and growing. Improve through giving and receiving open and accurate feedback
Bravery: willing to take risks and create a safe space for others. Be compassionate and inclusive.
Turikumwe/Tuko Pamoja/ Abren Nen/Waalin Jirra/ We are Together: We appreciate our colleagues, celebrate success, and support each other in hard times.
About the Opportunity
The ideal candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
● MUST be a refugee living in the camp (Dagahaley, Hagadera, and Ifo)
● 1+ years of work experience in a relevant or applicable field.
● Experience in consulting, business planning, and providing business advice.
● Strong financial and accounting skills; familiarity with business financial policies in Garissa/Kenya.
● Flexible and able to deliver results under pressure.
● Excellent computer skills, especially with MS Excel and Word.
● Good written and oral communication skills.
● Good presentation and training skills.
● Shows perseverance, personal integrity, and critical thinking skills.
● Outgoing and social.
● Honest and professional.
● University education OR currently pursuing it.
● Excellent communicator to audiences in Swahili and English plus other languages (s) spoken in the camp/settlement.
● Access to a smartphone 24/7 is a plus.
● The candidate should not be employed by any other organization with camp/settlement activities.
What You’ll Get
The fun, collaborative work environment
Opportunity to work with a talented, passionate, and committed team of professionals
Challenging work and the opportunity to grow and develop your skills
Ability to make an impact and contribute to economic growth in Rwanda
Competitive benefit package – health insurance, staff savings program, parental leave, sabbatical program, and more
How To Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY