Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi (AKUH, N) is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in East Africa accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will be responsible for ensuring efficient and effective accomplishment of all the administrative tasks in pharmacy department and enhancing smooth operations within the department. The incumbent will report to the Chief Pharmacist.
- Maintaining records for pharmacy premises and staff registration with Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Updating and maintaining of departmental staff files and leave register.
- Coordinating and communicating with pharmacy satellites to ensure smooth operations of the department.
- Maintaining proper bookkeeping and safekeeping of departmental documents.
- Preparation, compilation and analysis of pharmacy reports e.g. Income, supplies, stock holding days, turnaround time etc.
- Perform data entry for dispensing errors, medication errors, incident reports, medication interventions and nursing floor inspections.
- Conduct Pharmacy audit analysis for both operational and clinical indicators
- Record and maintain register for expired drugs for approval by finance before incineration
- Assist the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee with compilation, designing formatting and editing of Hospital Formulary and the Pharmacy Information Link Letter.
- Assist in tasks related to the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee including Filing and storing of New Drugs Applications and respective samples.
- Facilitate Pharmacy Stock Takes
- Diploma in Administration
- Advanced IT Skills
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an administrative position.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good computing skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Capacity to take the initiative and work independently
- Strong self-motivation
- Good organizational and administrative skills
How To Apply