Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Pipeline Retirement Benefits Scheme has two Schemes, Defined Benefits (DB) Scheme and a Defined Contributions (DC) Scheme. The schemes were established to provide cash benefit and pensions for permanent and pensionable employees of Kenya Pipeline Company upon retirement or withdrawal from employment as well as a relief for the dependents of the deceased employees. In pursuit of this objective, the Scheme is looking for qualified, highly motivated and results oriented candidate to fill the
ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE– 1 POST
Location: Crescent Business Center (CBC), off Parklands Road
Reports to: Scheme Administrator
Direct Reports: Office Assistant
Overall Job Purpose
To provide professional administrative support and service to the Secretariat in a professional and timely manner.
Key Qualifications, Skills and requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Law, Customer Relations, Human Resources or any other relevant degree
• A minimum of 3 years’ post qualification relevant experience performing administrative functions
• A Certified Secretary is an added advantage
• Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, and Access) as well as office management software (ERP etc.)
• Knowledge of Economic environment
• The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in a similar role.
• Comfortable handling confidential information.
• Multi–tasking and time–management skills, with the ability to prioritize
Mode of application
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through: KPCRBS careers portal https://e–recruitment.kpc.co.ke/kpcrbs/ by interested applicants creating their profiles, duly filling the online
application form and attaching copies of their CVs, academic certificates, and testimonials before submitting the application. For technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be received not later than 12th February 2021