Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
- Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
- Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system
Your experience and skills include:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Experience in luxury Hotel brand
- Prior experience leading a reservations team.
- Opera Property Manager System (PMS) and Central Reservations System (CRS) experience an asset
- Exprience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
Fairmont The Norfolk Hotel has played a leading role in Kenya’s colorful history, and continues to be Nairobi’s finest and best-known luxury hotel. The town and later the modern city of Nairobi grew up around Fairmont The Norfolk hotel, which boasts 170 guest rooms and suites, and still has its own private tropical gardens. The hotel is still the traditional starting point for safaris and the Lord Delamere Terrace is modern Nairobi’s most famous meeting place, where drinks and light meals are served continuously from morning until midnight.
How To Apply