Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE Legal Officer
REPORTING TO Company Secretary
DURATION OF CONTRACT 2 years (Renewable)
DUTY STATION Nairobi, Kenya
To provide efficient and effective legal support that is reliable and courteous.
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Law.
• A Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Studies from the Kenya School of Law.
• Must be a member of the Law Society of Kenya with a current practicing certificate.
• An advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
• CPS (K) and membership of the ICPSK will be an added advantage.
Required Qualifications and Experience
• Should have at least Four (4) years relevant work experience.
• Some experience working in an international NGO with a strong understanding of the humanitarian operating models and development programs / approaches in both regular and relief situations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills;
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time. Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence and negotiate at different levels;
• Excellent communications skills necessary for interaction with the Government of Kenya and negotiating parties;
• Excellent logical and examination skills;
• High degree of integrity, dependability and confidentiality;
• Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters;
• Good planning and organisation skills.
How to apply
Interested? Please visit our website https://amref.org/vacancies/ to make your application. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account in order for you to be able to submit your application. Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Closing date will be February
25, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any money at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process and has not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non–smoking environment policy.