Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager – Wholesale Pricing and Analysis – (22000084)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for of Manager – Wholesale Pricing and Analysis within the Regulatory and Public Policy Department in Corporate Affairs Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Senior Manager – International Business, will be responsible by taking lead in the international business budgeting process, the preparation and development of international business projections for input into each respective budgetary cycle, month on month performance tracking and variance analysis review against budget targets at product and service level. The candidate will also be responsible in preparing and analyzing international business and roaming profit center statements.
- To create a center of excellence in matters pricing, analysis and reporting for international business.
- Working closely with the revenue within the section to identify the ideal pricing for existing products, new products and for promotional offers to customers.
- Providing insightful analysis based on customer behavior necessary for management decision making.
- To lead the international business market intelligence gathering process.
- To provide accurate and timely business analytics to support international business decision making process.
- Control cost and identity cost saving opportunities within International Business.
- Monitor and track international business revenues and margins on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Develop and continuously improve daily international business dashboard.
- Institute and continuously improve a robust framework for monitoring performance within International Business.
- A graduate in a business-related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in the telecoms industry with a bias in strategic planning/business planning, pricing, analysis and reporting.
- Qualified Accountant CPA (K)/CFA/CIMA/ACCA/ACA or its equivalent.
- Able to take a holistic view of the business.
- Able to develop strong analytical framework to aid in swift and objective decision making.
- Project management skills.
- Strong business acumen and highly developed commercial experience.
- Experience in strategic decision making.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level experience and skills in working with stakeholders.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
- a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
- b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
- c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from university in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
- e) National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.