Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Revenue Management (Convergent Billing system) Engineer – (22000159)
We are pleased to announce the following Job Opportunity in Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Billing Engineering Lead- Revenue Management, the position holder will work with the Revenue management; product development team to design, configure and deploy new products and services. He/ She will be expected to guarantee quality through proper configurations, user acceptance testing and advice on improvements on customer experience and journey. He /She will also carry out Operational activities to support the platform and the customer needs.
Overall, the product development engineer will be charged with:
- Participate in Product development life cycle activities .
- Operation and Maintenance Activities
- Reviews and contribute to the test cases, based on the services in scope.
- Execution of SITs and supporting the UATS of new products & services
- Ensuring quality and accuracy and that all customer related issues have been addressed.
- Deep understanding of customer operations.
- Passion to work with the team members
- Automation of processes.
- A degree in IT, computer science, Telecommunication or Electrical Engineering
- 3 years working as an engineer in a telecommunications environment (vendor or operator)
- strong Linux/Unix skills,
- Strong database skills
- Software development skills; Java or python programming
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Experience of Huawei Convergent Billing System (CBS) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of GSM technologies
- Knowledge of Machine learning, Robotic Process Automation and Cloud technologies will be an added advantage.