Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RE-ADVERTISEMENT FOR VACANCIES
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE, ICT & ECONOMIC PLANNING
Director Economic Planning
Terms of service: 6 years Contract
Job Group: JG ‘R’
Salary: as per SRC guidelines
Duties and responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- In charge of planning in the entire county
- Production of statistical data at the county level
- Coordination and formulation of county development strategic policies, programs within the county
- Preparation of county development plan
- Monitoring and evaluation of policies and programs
- Collect, calculate, process and administer statistical data in accordance with the statistical Act
- Formulation of policies, programs, for harmonious development of the economic factors, carrying out sectoral studies and research, monitoring
- Answerable to the Chief Officer Finance, ICT & Economic Planning
- Preparation of county plans including County Integrated Development
- Plan, County budgets and policy papers, annual development plans
- Analyze annual county budget and action plans
- Coordinate feasibility studies and survey to determine project viability
- Coordination of budget preparation in the county
- Preparation, analysis and reporting on MTEF and Annual County Budgets
- Monitoring Budget implementation process
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
- At least 10 years’ continuous experience in economic planning, compilation and production of statistical data for National Economic Planning and Development in the public sector, for direct appointment or must have served for three (3) years in the position of Deputy Director Planning job group “Q” or its equivalent in the public service.
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence, appreciation of the county’s economic development needs at national Sectoral and regional levels
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or statistics, mathematics and finance from a recognized university
- Masters of Arts in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics or related field from a recognized university or Masters of Science is an added advantage
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence and administrative capability in the management of (vacancy) service functions and
- Demonstrated a thorough understanding of County and National goals, policies, objectives and ability to relate them to (position) service functions
- Proficiency in computer and system analyst skills.
HOW TO APPLY.
Interested and qualified persons willing to apply are requested to submit their applications online via http://cpsb.nyamira.go.ke accompanied by a copy of National Identity Card, a detailed C.V, copies of all relevant Certificates and testimonials, copies of clearance certificates from:-
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission – EACC,
- Kenya Revenue Authority -KRA,
- National Police Service Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate),
- Credit Reference Bureau.
- HELB( Higher Education Loan Board) to reach the Nyamira County Public Service Board on or before close of business on 6th April 2022 midnight (East Africa)
Nyamira County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 434-40500,