Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for achieving business growth by meeting new business targets. This involves managing and developing the business development team with the aim of enforcing effective credit control, delivery of set loss ratio and building and maintaining customer relationships.
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Company:APA Insurance
- Location: City Centre
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:vH6FmD6LP
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Checking policy documents and endorsements in line with the company’s underwriting manual;
- Identifying and referring insurance risks that require reinsurance arrangements;
- Addressing enquiries and feedback from clients within the timelines stipulated in the service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Observing strict adherence to cash and carry rule and/or company credit control policy and escalating exceptions;
- Addressing reconciliation issues in liaison with the finance department and following on claims
- Responding to internal and external audit queries and implementation of recommendations;
- Preparing quotations, policy documents, issue certificates and cover notes;
- Sending renewal notices to clients and advise on changes in policy if any;
- Complying with statutory, regulatory and internal control processes at the business units;
- Responsible for timely renewal invitations as per the SLA;
- Developing departmental budget and business plans to achieve the set company targets;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments;
- Training, coaching and mentoring staff in order to improve performance and cohesion within the department;
- Implementing interdepartmental SLA in liaison with other departmental heads;
- Participating in departmental meetings, projects and committees as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science or an equivalent.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Leadership skills
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- ACII/Diploma in Insurance
- At least 4-year relevant experience.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org