Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Requisition ID: req26975
Job Title: Global Proposal Recruiter
Sector: Human Resources
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
The IRC is seeking an energetic individual with outstanding relationship building skills and creative approaches to sourcing talent. This individual will work to ensure timely and quality recruitment for US based and international positions and handling proposal recruitment efforts. This will include a range of positions across a wide range of geographical and technical lines. The Global Proposal Recruiter will pro-actively source, advertise, screen, interview, and handle final negotiations for open positions in the portfolio. The Recruiter will initiate and implement recruitment strategies to increase the IRC’s talent pool and pipelines. The right candidate will have demonstrated success in previously securing internationally hired personnel on over $10 US million bids.
The position can be fully remote or hybrid in an office. People residing in a location where the IRC operates are encouraged to apply.
- Provide an efficient and high-quality experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including robust reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Gain a deep understanding of IRC’s recruitments settings, in order to provide outstanding talent sourcing, recruiting, and hiring in support of, and partnership with, the Awards Management Unit (AMU)
- Work closely with country program and business development staff (remotely or in-country) to recruit international and national staff for senior-level positions on specific proposals
- Provide support to the Awards Management Unit (AMU) team on HR related issues such as settling salary ranges, salary banding, and guide the team through the recruitment approval process
- Create and maintain an understanding of relevant USAID/FCDO personnel policies and procedures through professional contacts, conferences and review of donor policies
- Develop relationships with regional/in-country recruiters and AMU staff and collaborate the Global Compensation Team, Regional HR Partners, Regional Vice Presidents and Technical Unit Leaders
- Expand the capacity of hiring teams to identify talent via improved interview skills & ability to specify critical needs
- Run sophisticated recruitment assignments that require creative application of social media, networking and referrals to address specific recruitment challenges
- Create and maintain a key personnel pipeline for frequently required positions in IRC sectors
- 4+ years of recruitment experience on competitive, donor-funded, international development proposals/projects with experience with USG (preferably USAID). FCDO experience a plus.
- Broad knowledge of employee relations, compensation & benefits, staffing, training and development, and basic US labor laws
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Experience organizing and conducting overseas proposal recruiting trips.
- Experience sourcing and headhunting candidates. Strong Boolean search expertise required.
- Ability to create, implement, maintain and improve recruitment strategies and systems in a high-volume context.
- Experience and ability to work closely, guide and influence senior leaders
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 30%.
- Effective communicator across diverse cultures and geographic distances with sensitivity.
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in French, Spanish or Arabic a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Equality, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.