Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HEALTH RECORD AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT OFFICERS/HEALTH RECORDS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT III, JG “H/G” THREE (3) POSTS
REF MCPSB /MOH/2022/03/11
Terms of service –Permanent and Pensionable Duties and responsibilities
- Data entry.
- Compile patients records and be able to generate monthly reports.
- Manage patients records and maintain clinic preparations for patients.
- Cording and indexing.
- Compile hospital administrative statistics.
- Report Health information for decision making.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
Requirements for Appointment
- Holder of Kenya certificate of secondary Education, or its equivalent.
- Certificate in Health records and Information Technology from a Kenya Medical Training College or other recognized institution
- Diploma in Health records and Information Technology from a Kenya Medical Training College.
- Two years post training experience in a busy hospital.
- Must be registered with relevant regulatory body.
- Use of EMR and KDHIS is an added advantage.
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Health Records and Information Officer.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicant should fill in Mandera County employment application form and attach copies of Certificates, Testimonials and Identity card. The Form can be downloaded from Mandera County Website www.mandera.go.ke or obtained from Mandera County Public Service Board office.
No online application will be accepted. Mandera County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and corruption free entity.
Incomplete application form will not be accepted and giving false information in the application form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Board will not accept any other form of application except Mandera County Government employments application form.
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 25thApril, 2022 at 4.00pm.
Application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position applied for and vacancy number and;
Mandera County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 356-70300, Mandera